COVID Entry Advisory and Declaration
1. RISKS OF EXPOSURE: The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic i s a worldwide risk to human health. COVID-19 i s highly contagious. While people of all ages are at risk of catching COVID-19, persons with compromised i mmune systems and older persons may be at particular risk.
2. GOVERNMENT ORDERS: In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, elected representatives and health officials from the State of California, as well as many California cities and counties have i ssued “Stay Home” Orders and other mandates and recommendations (collectively, “COVID-19 Directives”), limiting activities that can be engaged i n by businesses and members of the public. Some city and county orders are more restrictive than, and may take precedence over, Federal and State guidelines.
3. VISITOR ADVISORY: Visitors are advised that i f you engage i n any activities i n violation of any COVID-19 Directives, you are acting against the advice of DawnLight. DawnLight and agents will comply with COVID-19 Directives, notwithstanding any Party's i nstructions. Nothing contained i n this form shall be construed to allow an activity that i s otherwise prohibited by any l aw. You are required to take all reasonable steps necessary to protect yourself and others.
4. PURPOSE OF ENTRY: The purpose of the entry i s for data collection efforts performed by DawnLight.
5. PROPERTY ENTRANT RULES: Whether the person signing below i s a DawnLight employee, or third party, Signer i s voluntarily entering the Property. Signer agrees to take all reasonable and necessary precautions to protect Signer and others from the spread of COVID-19, i ncluding, but not l imited to, the following (“Posted Rules of Entry”):
A. Following all Federal, State, and l ocal l aws and Stay at Home Orders, even though they may be changing rapidly;
B. Exercising care to protect yourself, and assessing your own risks, by considering your age, underlying health conditions, recent travel, possible exposure to COVID-19, doctor's recommendations, and l ocal, State and Federal recommendations. You agree and understand that i t i s your responsibility to evaluate the risks and protect yourself;
C. Washing your hands with soap and water or using hand sanitizer, i mmediately upon entry. Remember to not touch your eyes, nose or mouth;
D. Wearing a protective face covering;
E. Practicing social distancing by keeping at l east 6 feet between yourself and others. Do not gather i n groups;
F. Avoiding touching surfaces i f possible. If you believe i t necessary to touch surfaces or i tems i n the Property, consider the risks of doing so; and
6. SIGNER ACKNOWLEDGMENTS AND AUTHORIZATIONS:
A. Signer acknowledges that although others have been advised to clean and disinfect the space before and after each person, there i s no guarantee that the cleaning removed any or all i nstances of the COVID-19 virus that may have been present;
B. Signer can obtain online i nformation about COVID-19 Directives from the California Departments of Public Health (CDPH) and Industrial Relations
(Cal/OSHA) at the following l ocations: (i) (ii) https:// covid19.ca.gov/pdf/checklist-real-estate.pdf; and
7. SIGNERS REPRESENTATIONS:
A. You understand that accessing our property for any of the purposes above (i) may be dangerous or unsafe and (ii) could expose you or others to COVID-19. You are voluntarily accessing the property;
B. To the best of your knowledge, you are not currently afflicted with COVID-19;
C. To the best of your knowledge, you have not knowingly, within the l ast 14 days, been i n contact with someone afflicted with, COVID-19;
D. You are not experiencing a fever, or signs of respiratory i llness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or other COVID-19 symptoms;
E. You understand that persons may be afflicted with COVID-19 and: (i) not exhibit symptoms, (ii) not be aware that they are afflicted or (iii) may not voluntarily agree to disclose their condition.
F. You will i nform DawnLight i f, after the date this document i s signed, there i s a change i n your health condition or knowledge that potentially puts others at risk or i nvalidates the representations made i n this document.
8. AGREEMENT, DECLARATION AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK: By signing below, you are declaring the foregoing i s true, that you agree to take all recommended and reasonable actions to protect yourself and others from exposure to COVID-19, and that you ASSUME THE RISK, of entering the Property. You understand and agree that no one, i ncluding but not DawnLight Employees, can guarantee that you will not be exposed to or contract COVID-19.
By signing below, you, the Signer, acknowledge that you have read, understand, voluntarily agree to the foregoing and will adhere to the Posted Rules For Entry.